My First Year At College
First Year At College
First Year at College, the phrase itself is a lifetime of new experiences , struggles and a whole lot of memories. My first year of college was nothing less than a rollercoaster ride amidst a cave full of surprises, be it meeting new people, attending classes or spending awakened nights. My college began on the 7th Of August (Yes , I do remember the date ) ,the welcoming seniors of my college made me and my parents welcomed to this institute and made us feel at home. I was deeply affected by the first two weeks because I came to know about the real working cycle of the world be it aptitude tests, skills , mental health awareness or placement curriculums and of-course the well fledged alumni of the college. I was excited for this new journey.
At first I loved the time I spent at my hostel and I hate to admit the fact that I never missed my parents because there was so much to explore , a whole new place, a lot of new people and a new academic curriculum had me mesmerised . But my body was not ready to adapt to the changes around me , I caught hold of dengue in my First Semester which led to me missing a lot of classes and my parents as well . The nights when my roomie bought food from the mess , spoon feeded me at times are a core memory for me.
Apart from this the friends i made are also really close to my heart , academically it was tiring and interesting tho these two terms cannot be on the same page of a book, but its true . The manufacturing processes lab helped me learn how production is done in factories and ideas are brought to life.
Well all in all , the time I spent here made me realize that every place in the
world has a lot to offer to you which is not visible to the naked eye, every
person we see is unique in their own way . Judging people on the basis of their
flaws is a reflection of our own thoughts a reflection of how much we hate
ourselves and the flaws that reside within our ownself, the lines that I wrote
here might feel like a small deal but the true meaning can only be understood
when we spend time with new people and lie all night long thinking about things
that matter on a larger scale which are far from academics and materialistic
things , somethings that are related to inner peace, greater wellbeing and a
better mental health.
I would like to conclude by saying that " Every breath we take in this planet is the price of being unique and we should keep this in mind and try to be the best versions of our own selves."
Comments
Post a Comment